onsdag den 17. november 2010

Friends are all you need


This post is going to be like a grumpy old man complaining about everything and nothing.

First of all America haven’t fulfilled my expectations, I don’t know if it’s the colleges where we have had a very poor chemistry/physic teacher to make an understatement. But I don’t think we got what we came for (and paid for) and I’m not sure why you chose Lynnwood, Seattle?? It’s no New York nor is it sunny (south)California.
But to stop being such a pessimist this trip has contributed with some good things, first of all I would say that the relation between the class has improved incredible (though I thought it was impossible J ) and the host-family part I would say that it has been extraordinary good, for my part at least.
Oh yeah Saturday is Harry Potter day that is something I’m really looking forward to, as the big Harry Geek I am J

2 kommentarer:

  1. So the chem/physics guy--not so great.
    But the others??

    And have you been taking all those day trips with the class?? To see all the awesomeness around Seattle???

    Can you tell I am trying to get you focused on the good????

    SvarSlet
  2. I wanted to go see the rain forrest or the mountain. And we were told that we could go to Canada if we wanted then they would arrange it, but nope

    SvarSlet