My host family was taking me on this Sunday-tour to see some island witch name I've already forgotten, but anyhow, I was reading my book American Psycho and there was this phrase the main character was quoting from a serial-killer Ted Bundy and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but here is it
"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right..."
What does the other part of him think.
"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right..."
What does the other part of him think.
"What her head would look like on a stick"
I simply just find that this quote is either incredible funny or incredible terribly.
OH MY LORD.
SvarSletI was all prepared to hear about the island they took you to and all the cool things you saw....
but nope.
Just a chick's head on a stick. lol