So far through this land of confusion I’ve notice that ever since I came to this land USA, on some kind of magical way I have development some typical female characteristic, first of all I have developed the collectors-gen or what you call it, in my room suddenly I had like four or five bus schedules maybe it’s just because I’m all ways forgetting mine at home but second I have gone berserk on the shopping part, but I still got a little bit of testosterone in me so I’m going to call it clothes hunting J
But so far I’ve bought some really awesome clothes: some really nice leather boots, a pair of nice jeans (by the way Levi’s is incredible cheap) t-shirt and a super smart shirt. But I have to have my testosterone level balanced so I have begun to do some home exercises so soon I will be able to do one hundred push ups... Awesome! ! !
CLOTHES HUNTING???
SvarSletThat is SUCH a guy thing to say!!
But your new boots are awesome!