It all started at 5.15 in the morning, the alarm clock started bibbing even though I just wanted to sleep I got up. We were leaving Herning train station. 6.17. When we finally had got our luggage in the train I opened a big bag salt fish liquorice, but I was soon going to regret doing so.
After a 3 hour ride we arrived at the Copenhagen airport Kastrup. There were all the “standard” procedure, no guns, no handguns no nothing when we finally got on the plan to Iceland where we should touchdown. It started I suddenly had a lot of flatulence, I had it for the rest of the flight, so It’s true that you learn something every day, that day was it keep low on the liquorice when you have to travel for a longer time J
All I can say is that I AM SUPER GLAD that we were not sitting next to each other on the flight!!! :-) I knew that salty stuff was BAD for you!!!!
SvarSletNo it actually didn't smell it was the purest gas ever!!
SvarSlet